You are here: FeedBack
Feedback

Feedback Comments
Records per Page
Page 1 of 4First   Previous   [1]  2  3  4  Next   Last
         8/10/2015 10:03:56 AM
Love camping, here always frendly and helpful thankyou for a great stay Submitted By: TedDeVol

8/25/2014 2:00:09 PM
We were very satisfied with staff and amenities in Widlwood Campground. Location is convenient. Campground is clean and spacious. Thank you for your services. Submitted By: Suong Vu

7/4/2014 9:30:17 PM
This is an awesome campground/tent and rv's. The owners and staff are awesome!!!!! The hospitality was exceptional. This campground is #1 in our book and highly recommended. We will definitely be back. Thanks again for the great time!!!!! Submitted By: deanna/ edward olsen

8/25/2013 11:16:21 PM
Having stayed previously at Motels and out of area parks, My wife and I found this camp ground to be very friendly and spacious. Some sites are more private than others, but all in all, the staff an amenities are second to none. We will return. Thanks again for a great camping experience in Late July. For those considering this as a possibility, the campground is literally minutes away from downtown shopping and public beach access. $10 gets you a wheelbarrow full of wood which is not small by any means, under the right conditions, the wood should last you 2 evenings. Submitted By: Bradley Beaupain

8/30/2012 1:19:08 PM
Hi! We had a very relaxing trip to your campground this past week in August. We loved the amenities and the park was so quiet. I enjoyed my time so much, I included a review of your campground and the area on my blog http://pcspeace.blogspot.com/2012/08/kites-and-camping.html We will definitely be back next year! Submitted By: Adrienne @PCS Peace

8/21/2012 5:41:14 PM
Had a great time! VERY quiet! extremely friendly staff who answered many questions i had about long beach. ran into friends on the beach who had no where to camp and the staff allowed them to camp with us for only $2 each person. you can buy wood here as well! I will deff. be back! thank you so much! Submitted By: Sarah

7/12/2012 5:52:00 PM
This is our first time here at this campground. It's definitely on our list of places to come back to. We are about two blocks from tbe beach. The camp is on the east side of the 101 and secluded. Very quiet. Extremely clean. Even the porta-potties look brand new and smell very clean. They have showers and more modern bathrooms on site, too. We camped in the tent area and were pleased with the size of all the tent sites. You can buy wood on the premises, too. We'll be back. Submitted By: Jenni and Rob

6/4/2011 5:35:52 PM
We are trying to find the campsite we reserved for the week of August 11th, can you let me know that you are the ones we reserved with or not? Much appriciated. Submitted By: Ronald & Charlotte Harshman

6/2/2011 11:21:49 AM
We Are So looking forward to our stay during the Fourth of July Holidays!! <3 We have stayed here before just Papa and myself, we are excited to share our expirence with our kids :)We found Nancy to be friendly,kind,accomodating, and very energetic! We are so looking forward to our time at the coast!! Submitted By: Lori Rickard

5/9/2011 11:29:09 AM
I just made a reservation to stay in late June. The person who took my reservation was friendly and enthusiastic. I found your park on the internet and after speaking with someone there we can't wait to come! Thanks, Rebecca Meinzer Submitted By: Rebecca Meinzer

wildwood_logo.gif
5411 Sandridge Rd.
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360)642-2131
reserve@wildwoodcampsites.com
Copyright 2007 by Wild Wood Campgrounds & RV Park   |  Aaron  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement