You are here: FeedBack
Feedback

Feedback Comments
Records per Page
Page 2 of 4First   Previous   1  [2]  3  4  Next   Last
         6/4/2011 5:35:52 PM
We are trying to find the campsite we reserved for the week of August 11th, can you let me know that you are the ones we reserved with or not? Much appriciated. Submitted By: Ronald & Charlotte Harshman

6/2/2011 11:21:49 AM
We Are So looking forward to our stay during the Fourth of July Holidays!! <3 We have stayed here before just Papa and myself, we are excited to share our expirence with our kids :)We found Nancy to be friendly,kind,accomodating, and very energetic! We are so looking forward to our time at the coast!! Submitted By: Lori Rickard

5/9/2011 11:29:09 AM
I just made a reservation to stay in late June. The person who took my reservation was friendly and enthusiastic. I found your park on the internet and after speaking with someone there we can't wait to come! Thanks, Rebecca Meinzer Submitted By: Rebecca Meinzer

8/16/2010 3:46:57 PM
My wife and I spent four nights there and enjoyed the campground. Our only complaint is there were too many irresponsible dog owners letting their dogs run free and not picking up after them. Made walking on the grounds a constant challenge Submitted By: G Bennett

8/9/2010 9:09:47 AM
To Jason, We don't care if you don't come back. We had at least 6 complaints about how loud your group was until 4 a.m. We asked nicely 3 times that you and your group please be quiet at quiet time which is 10p.m. So the 4th time was why we yelled at your group. If you had been quiet and followed the rules you wouldn't have been yelled at. Also when you are lent something you return it, other wise it's stealing which you did. Submitted By: Nancy Sprague

8/9/2010 8:42:16 AM
We don't have cable, but we do have wi-fi. You can use your antenna and get a few channels from Portland. Also if you need answer to other questions please e-mail me at reserve@wildwoodcampsites. com. Thank you Nancy Submitted By: Nancy Sprague

8/8/2010 3:36:29 PM
Do you have cable TV? If not, is there any kind of reception there for antenna? Submitted By: Karen Winters

8/5/2010 8:14:00 AM
I love how you deleted the negative comments because there were several including mine. I have no intention on ever coming back nor would i recomend it ! Submitted By: jason

7/30/2010 1:11:45 PM
Hi, we are looking in the Long Beach, WA area for places to stay in August for the Weekend. I have a few questions about your site, if you could e-mail me back. Thank You! Submitted By: Taler Rovito

7/27/2010 6:12:36 AM
Do you have cable or satellite tv and if so how many channnels Submitted By: don schatz

wildwood_logo.gif
5411 Sandridge Rd.
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360)642-2131
reserve@wildwoodcampsites.com
Copyright 2007 by Wild Wood Campgrounds & RV Park   |  Aaron  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement