You are here: FeedBack
Feedback

Feedback Comments
Records per Page
Page 2 of 4First   Previous   1  [2]  3  4  Next   Last
         8/16/2010 3:46:57 PM
My wife and I spent four nights there and enjoyed the campground. Our only complaint is there were too many irresponsible dog owners letting their dogs run free and not picking up after them. Made walking on the grounds a constant challenge Submitted By: G Bennett

8/9/2010 9:09:47 AM
To Jason, We don't care if you don't come back. We had at least 6 complaints about how loud your group was until 4 a.m. We asked nicely 3 times that you and your group please be quiet at quiet time which is 10p.m. So the 4th time was why we yelled at your group. If you had been quiet and followed the rules you wouldn't have been yelled at. Also when you are lent something you return it, other wise it's stealing which you did. Submitted By: Nancy Sprague

8/9/2010 8:42:16 AM
We don't have cable, but we do have wi-fi. You can use your antenna and get a few channels from Portland. Also if you need answer to other questions please e-mail me at reserve@wildwoodcampsites. com. Thank you Nancy Submitted By: Nancy Sprague

8/8/2010 3:36:29 PM
Do you have cable TV? If not, is there any kind of reception there for antenna? Submitted By: Karen Winters

8/5/2010 8:14:00 AM
I love how you deleted the negative comments because there were several including mine. I have no intention on ever coming back nor would i recomend it ! Submitted By: jason

7/30/2010 1:11:45 PM
Hi, we are looking in the Long Beach, WA area for places to stay in August for the Weekend. I have a few questions about your site, if you could e-mail me back. Thank You! Submitted By: Taler Rovito

7/27/2010 6:12:36 AM
Do you have cable or satellite tv and if so how many channnels Submitted By: don schatz

7/15/2010 8:24:50 AM
We stayed 7/12-7/14 David the owner was super nice and gave us the GP site & charge us for single tent site. we were loud at night, nothing was said, we had a blast, I HIGHLY recomend this place, clean, fun and very close to beach. I even got my pic taken w/David the owner...He WAS really cool. Gave us local fishing insight places to fish!coming back very soon... Submitted By: anderson/Lagasa

6/27/2010 9:10:40 AM
We have been camping here for the summer for years and just love it.The grounds are lush and beautiful with every amentity possible.Dave,Nancy and family go beyond and above to ensure you have a great stay. Submitted By: The Jordan's

6/23/2010 2:28:58 PM
do your rv sites have fire pits or just the tent sites? if rv sites do not can we bring our own? Submitted By: sheree

wildwood_logo.gif
5411 Sandridge Rd.
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360)642-2131
reserve@wildwoodcampsites.com
Copyright 2007 by Wild Wood Campgrounds & RV Park   |  Aaron  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement