You are here: FeedBack
Feedback

Feedback Comments
Records per Page
Page 3 of 4First   Previous   1  2  [3]  4  Next   Last
         6/22/2010 2:49:55 PM
had a great time there with my daught and my friend everyone is really nice hoping to come back in a few weeks or in august Submitted By: Jessica beecroft

6/10/2010 8:35:02 AM
Can you give a suggustion for a fishing trip Aug 19th 2010 my Husband wants to go with our friend that will be there with us that week. Submitted By: Pat Tamura

5/20/2010 4:28:35 PM
i was wondering if you guys had pictures you could send me or put up here so i can see what your park is like. Submitted By: katie

4/12/2010 10:29:10 AM
Do you allow dogs? We have three well behaved ones who we keep on leashes Submitted By: June Mercer

3/30/2010 6:56:24 PM
just checking to see if the dates have been set for the wildwood blues ralley? or if they are having it this year. had fun last year, thank you Shauna Brock Brocks Enterprises Submitted By: Shauna Brock

2/25/2010 12:54:36 PM
I was just reading about your campground as I am planning a summer vacation in your area. Do you have any photos of the RV park? Also, how close to the beach is the RV park? Thanks for you help, Alan Submitted By: Alan

8/12/2009 9:34:38 AM
We had a great time at Wildwood. Stayed in the Popas Grass group camp, and it was perfect for the kids and everyone!! Will be going back next year!! :o) Thank you!! Submitted By: Lindee MacDonald

5/26/2009 8:56:37 AM
Another great camping experience from the Wildwood Campgrounds... so family and pet friendly. this was my 3rd year for memorial weekend and I hope for plenty more to come.. THANKS Submitted By: Thank you

2/28/2009 11:26:59 PM
this was myfirst time here and it wa the best campground i've ever stayed at. it's better then a koa. Submitted By: happycamper

1/29/2009 10:19:36 AM
This will be our third year coming here... Everyone is always friendly. A GREAT Place for Kids and for Adults... LOVE IT HERE! Submitted By: MMK22

wildwood_logo.gif
5411 Sandridge Rd.
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360)642-2131
reserve@wildwoodcampsites.com
Copyright 2007 by Wild Wood Campgrounds & RV Park   |  Aaron  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement