You are here: FeedBack
Feedback

Feedback Comments
Records per Page
Page 4 of 5First   Previous   1  2  3  [4]  5  Next   Last
         7/30/2010 1:11:45 PM
Hi, we are looking in the Long Beach, WA area for places to stay in August for the Weekend. I have a few questions about your site, if you could e-mail me back. Thank You! Submitted By: Taler Rovito

7/27/2010 6:12:36 AM
Do you have cable or satellite tv and if so how many channnels Submitted By: don schatz

7/15/2010 8:24:50 AM
We stayed 7/12-7/14 David the owner was super nice and gave us the GP site & charge us for single tent site. we were loud at night, nothing was said, we had a blast, I HIGHLY recomend this place, clean, fun and very close to beach. I even got my pic taken w/David the owner...He WAS really cool. Gave us local fishing insight places to fish!coming back very soon... Submitted By: anderson/Lagasa

6/27/2010 9:10:40 AM
We have been camping here for the summer for years and just love it.The grounds are lush and beautiful with every amentity possible.Dave,Nancy and family go beyond and above to ensure you have a great stay. Submitted By: The Jordan's

6/23/2010 2:28:58 PM
do your rv sites have fire pits or just the tent sites? if rv sites do not can we bring our own? Submitted By: sheree

6/22/2010 2:49:55 PM
had a great time there with my daught and my friend everyone is really nice hoping to come back in a few weeks or in august Submitted By: Jessica beecroft

6/10/2010 8:35:02 AM
Can you give a suggustion for a fishing trip Aug 19th 2010 my Husband wants to go with our friend that will be there with us that week. Submitted By: Pat Tamura

5/20/2010 4:28:35 PM
i was wondering if you guys had pictures you could send me or put up here so i can see what your park is like. Submitted By: katie

4/12/2010 10:29:10 AM
Do you allow dogs? We have three well behaved ones who we keep on leashes Submitted By: June Mercer

3/30/2010 6:56:24 PM
just checking to see if the dates have been set for the wildwood blues ralley? or if they are having it this year. had fun last year, thank you Shauna Brock Brocks Enterprises Submitted By: Shauna Brock

wildwood_logo.gif
5411 Sandridge Rd.
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360)642-2131
reserve@wildwoodcampsites.com
Copyright 2007 by Wild Wood Campgrounds & RV Park   |  Aaron  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement